Welcome to part two of the Gal Pal Holiday Linkup hosted by three lovely bloggers, Cathleen, Cristina and Rachel. (You can find my first post for the linkup here.) This part of the linkup has a Thanksgiving theme. I wanted to take a fun little spin on the theme by doing a post inspired by the majority of BuzzFeed articles. (I did a similar one last year for the holidays.) I had too much fun writing this, so I hope you enjoy it!
1. Ooo I better get up so I can watch the parade!
2. Dang...already slept through half of it.
3. Something smells so good in the kitchen right now.
4. Should I go see what it is??
5. I shouldn't have gone to see what it is. Now I'm stuck shaving potato skins for the next hour.
6. Wait a second. I have nothing to wear to dinner tonight.
7. What about a flannel and jeans? Everyone loves a flannel and jeans.
8. Just kidding, mom said I have to wear a dress.
9. At least a dress won't feel too tight around the waist after dinner...
10. Did I just hear the doorbell ring? Are people really already here?
11. Shoot. This means I have to be social now.
12. Let's play a game called "Which relative will ask about my love life first?"
13. Congrats Auntie Ann, you win!
14. Alright, I can smell the food, I can see the food, now when can I eat the food??
15. Finally!!! Dinner time!!!
16. These potatoes are so good. (All thanks to my potato shaving skills, of course.)
17. This turkey is so good. (Though I do prefer ham...)
18. This stuffing is so good. (What even is stuffing anyway?)
19. Whoops. Now I feel like stuffing after eating too much...
20. Did I save room for dessert? No. Am I going to eat it anyway? Duh.