I, myself, have changed an immense amount since the beginning of the year. I've grown up quite a bit, and I've gained confidence I never had before. Life seems like one big whirlwind at the moment, but here's to hoping that 2015 will turn that whirlwind into something wonderful. Now for some of my favorite moments from 2014.
1. Snow in January that got us a week off of school!
2. Sadie Hawkin's Dance
3. Spring Break in Florida
4. Junior Prom!
5. Mountain house trip with friends
6. Three weeks of being a counselor-in-training
8. College Tours
9. The football season
10. Music Midtown (That's Lorde!)
11. Senior Homecoming!
12. Visiting my best friend at UVA
13. Day trip with friends to the mountains!
What a year. Happy New Year's Eve!