If you're a blogger and you haven't heard about it yet, you should definitely check out The Fab Girl Blogger community. I've recently joined and let me tell you, it's a wonderful group of girls. The whole reason it was founded is because there isn't a solid community for teenage girl bloggers, even though the large base is there.
Here are some quick facts:
1. To join, you must be a girl blogger between the ages of 13 and 22.
2. As a member, you can submit posts to be posted on The Fab Girls blog.
3. Bloggers connected with brands can share info so other bloggers can have the opportunity to connect, too.
4. Members can create events and meet-ups to get to know fellow bloggers.
5. You can join by filling out a quick application here.
Let me know if you join!